America, Rising or Falling, Foundation Dependent
Is the Sun rising or falling on America?
A timeless and repetitive question from previous civilizations through the ages
- They’re wrong, the sun is rising, not setting on America
- Do you know what life will be like in 5 years?
- I refuse to become what ‘you’ (today’s group mind standard) call normal
Like the comical, uncannily precise “tower of babble”, a weak foundation always gives rise to disastrous consequences.
In every such current day predictions of our future, we note the flagrant flaw of omission, stemming from Stephen Hawking’s “we know it all (i.e., almost, 99.9%)” standard model of physics - which in energy comprehension standards, continues to remain in a state of childlike, ‘flat earth’ perception.
How is it possible no one inquires why the majority are flocking towards TRIVIA and PROFIT, as world-wide conditions worsen, from poverty, hunger, pollution, global warming with lethal unstable weather, environmental/ecological destruction, solving transportation nightmares with backwoods folk tales, etc.,…
Are we truly “MINDLESS laborers/consumers chasing materialism, supporting modern day imperialism and worshiping celebrities, while politicians, corporations and bankers continue their 'business' unabated ― and that 'business' is destroying our planet and the lives of MILLIONS of innocent and good people”.
Dare we continue to IGNORE:
- "As systems increase in complexity, their energy intensity and energy requirements to sustain life rise accordingly." Hydrocarbons ceased fitting the energy bill, became obsolete, years ago. Nobel Prize winner , Ilya Progogine
- Prioritize the Energy issue. Demand clean energy evolution and upgrade now. Join with scientists saying a quest for clean energy must begin now - "Meeting the world's rising energy needs without increasing global warming will require a research effort as ambitious as the Apollo project to put a man on the moon. "
- "Poverty in all its forms is the greatest single threat to peace, democracy, human rights, and the environment. It is a time bomb against the heart of liberty" World Trade Organization Director Mike Moore.
- "Inadequate comprehension and application of Energy, in all its forms, in an increasingly complex and evolving civilization, is the single greatest causal factor of poverty - and the vehicle to self-destruct." Decatalyst
Exploring Energy Evolution
The Turning Point: Creating Resilience in a Time of Extremes, will be coming out on January 28, 2014.
We live in a time of extremes. This means that our lives are changing in ways we've never seen in the past, and they're changing faster than we've been prepared to deal with. In The Turning Point (available for pre-order today on amazon), New York Times best-selling author and visionary Gregg Braden merges his expertise in leading-edge science with present-day realities to identify new scientific discoveries that hold the key to turning global crises into personal transformation. Gregg also reveals simple strategies of resilient thinking for our finances and lifestyles, and for resilient living for our families and communities as we navigate the greatest shift in power, wealth, and resources in the modern world!
They’re wrong, the sun is rising, not setting on America http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20140106033024-8451-they-re-wrong-the-sun-is-rising-not-setting-on-america
Do you know what life will be like in 5 years?
I REFUSE TO BECOME WHAT YOU CALL NORMAL Knowledge of Today
We live in a world where more than a MILLION people commit suicide every year, an OVERWHELMING majority of people HATE their jobs, the leading cause of death is stress related, what it costs to eradicate world hunger (30 billion according to the UN) is spent within JUST a few weeks on war and military, superior treatments for cancer are suppressed because it is a MULTIBILLION dollar industry, where governments are in UNRECOVERABLE amounts of debt to private banks, yet ALWAYS 'magically' have money for more war but can't seem to find the funds to help the needy, where more legal drugs kill people than illegal ones, where more human beings are PHYSICALLY ENSLAVED than at ANY point in human history, where you are more likely to be killed by a cop than a so called terrorist, and where governments use OUR money as they please, for the most part, through taxes which are enforced by threat of violence or imprisonment. We live in a world where we are the ONLY species that pays to live here, where people are too busy ARGUING about who created the world instead of trying to stop those who are destroying it, where our monetary system is DELIBERATELY based on debt and is backed by absolutely nothing, where TV brainwashes us to be MINDLESS consumers chasing materialism, supporting modern day imperialism and worshiping celebrities, while politicians, corporations and bankers continue their 'business' unabated ― and that 'business' is destroying our planet and the lives of MILLIONS of innocent and good people. We live in a world where people are more concerned with some celebrity acting like a circus show than we are about a third world war which will have unfathomable ramifications. The world is so messed up, it doesn't even know what normal is because this is not normal people. Stop expecting authority to confirm this for you, because our ignorance is their power. And on the contrary our knowledge is their weakness. Once we self educate another world is possible! We are here to create a NEW world, NOT conform or try to be 'normal'...