EVOLUTION vs INTELLIGENT DESIGN
HEADS OR TAILS - ONE COIN - SAME SCIENCE
A single science of Evolution, Intelligent
Design, Creationism and Survival defined by E=MC2
Sunday, January 08, 2012
Pentagon Scientists Use ‘Time Hole’ to Make Events Disappear
(Back in the 1940’s) Project Invisibility, Seeing through Metal Walls, etc.: "We are accustomed to thinking of metals as being completely opaque. However, ordinary glass is just as dense as many metals and harder than most and yet transmits light quite readily. Using a ‘frequency multiplier’, a beam of energy could penetrate the metal and act upon any light that reaches it in such a way that the frequency of the light is multiplied to that of the range between the "X-ray" and the "Cosmic Ray" spectrums. At these frequencies the waves pass through the metal quite readily. Then, when these waves leave the metal on the inside, they again interact with the viewing beam, producing what you would call `beat' frequencies which are identical with the original frequencies of the light, so that while you are apparently seeing through the metal you are actually seeing a reproduction.
A team at Cornell University, with support from Darpa, the Pentagon’s out-there research arm, managed to hide an event for 40 picoseconds (those are trillionths of seconds, if you’re counting). They’ve published their groundbreaking research in this week’s edition of the journal Nature.
This is the first time that scientists have succeeded in masking an event, though research teams have in recent years made remarkable strides in cloaking objects. Researchers at the University of Texas, Dallas, last year harnessed the mirage effect to make objects vanish. And in 2010, physicists at the University of St. Andrews made leaps towards using metamaterials to trick human eyes into not seeing what was right in front of them.
Masking an object entails bending light around that object. If the light doesn’t actually hit an object, then that object won’t be visible to the human eye.
Where events are concerned, concealment relies on changing the speed of light. Light that’s emitted from actions, as they happen, is what allows us to see those actions happen. Usually, that light comes in a constant flow. What Cornell researchers did, in simple terms, is tweak that ongoing flow of light — just for a mere iota of time — so that an event could transpire without being observable.
The entire experiment occurred inside a fiber optics cable. Researchers passed a beam of green light down the cable, and had it move through a lens that split the light into two frequencies, one moving slowly and the other faster. As that was happening, they shot a red laser through the beams. Since the laser “shooting” occurred during a teeny, tiny time gap, it was imperceptible.
Sure, the team’s got a ways to go before they’re able to mask 30 seconds of action, let alone several minutes. But the research certainly opens up new possibilities. For one, masking super-quick events, like those that occur with data transmission, could help conceal covert computer operations.
In the words of Nature editors, the research marks “a significant step towards full spatio-temporal cloaking.” But it could be decades before military personnel will basically be able to zap history, as it happens: According to Cornell scientists, it’d take a machine 18,600 miles long to produce a time mask that lasts a single second.
TIME: Many of the difficulties which we encounter in our attempt to understand the operation of the natural laws arise because of our severely restricted concept of the nature of time. Time follows the same curve of natural law which is apparent in the operation of all the basic factors of nature, and again the radius of that curvature is measured by the quantity C. Follow the example in StarSteps which puts us in a unique position from which we can, from a single point in time, observe ourselves occupying three rather widely separated positions in space.
SPACE: The degree of separation which exists between any two bodies is determined by the degree of curvature of the natural laws which exist between them. In making observations, of course, we must remember that, since the natural laws are relative, the mass of the body itself influences the degree of curvature
• ENERGY: We will define energy as the ability to create changes in the position or condition of objects or points of reference. However, energy can create change, only when there exists a differential in the two points between which the change becomes manifest, or when the unit of energy has become divided into its two component parts called poles, or charges. One positive and one negative pole or charge,when united, constitute one photon or quantum of energy.
• The quantity C: is the measure of the radius of curvature of all natural law. The Quantity C actually represents the kinetic energy equivalent of the mass energy of matter. It is the factor which will enable us to determine precisely the degree of change in the curvature of one law which will be brought about by a specified change in the application of the others. It is the factor which will eventually tell us how to place our transport vehicles in either the positive or negative portion of the gravitational curve with respect to the earth or any other planet which we may choose to visit.
• Modulating the Gravitational Curve: The electric charges within the atom are a factor which modulates the shape of the gravitational curve of the nucleus. The shape of the gravitational curve is modified not only by the mass present but also by the number and position of the electrical charges, referring not only to the charges in the outer shell of the atom but to those within as well, and especially to the fact, not always realized, that the neutron possesses both a positive and a negative charge, although when united within the neutron they are not discernible as charges, but exist as energy which produces the gravitational field.
• Magnetic and Electronic Resonance: Any magnetic field which is changing in intensity will create an electric field, which, at any given instant is equal in amplitude, opposite in sign, and perpendicular to the magnetic field. If the two fields become mutually resonant, a vector force will be generated. The effect is similar to, and in fact identical with a gravitational field.
• Force and Gravity: a symmetry exists between force and gravity – as a changing magnetic field induces an electric field, a changing momentum (a force) induces a gravitational field – unbalanced forces localize the zero point energy of matter.
• Field: The electric, magnetic, and gravitational fields are simply special case manifestations of the field principle, and all three result from the division of energy into its two component parts.